Keeping your home clean and tidy can be very time-consuming, not to mention exhausting. But making some new habits can simplify your cleaning process and keep your home sparkling year-round. Here are seven quick and easy hacks.
- Place two doormats at each entrance to your home, one inside and one outside, to trap dirt and keep your floors clean.
- Clean ceiling fans with a pillowcase. The fabric traps dust and other particulates, preventing them from falling onto your floor or furniture.
- Wrap a rag around the end of a paint stir stick to clean the area surrounding your dryer’s lint trap.
- Scrub bathroom nooks and crannies with an old toothbrush.
- Group similar tasks together. Dust blinds while you clean windows, or mop floors after vacuuming.
- Keep a soap-dispensing dish brush in the shower. When you shower, scrub away spots on the walls, taking advantage of the moisture.
- Use a leaf blower to quickly clear dirt and debris out of your garage.
©2022 The Personal Marketing Company. All rights reserved. Reproductions in any form, in part or in whole, are prohibited without written permission. If your property is currently listed for sale or lease, this is not intended as a solicitation of that listing. The material in this publication is for your information only and not intended to be used in lieu of seeking additional consumer or professional advice. All trademarked names or quotations are registered trademarks of their respective owners.